Product Price: Rs 15,000 / PieceGet Best Price
|Working Distance||350 mm|
|Working Area||75 mm wide & 40 mm deep|
- Doctors / Surgeon
- Circuit Designer
- QC / QA
- Jewelry Maker
- Do not touch glasses/Lenses by hand and handle with care. Clean it by buff only.
- Set the Loup by adjusting attachment according to working area than tight it by screw driver for stable form.
- Set sliding part by rotating knob for proper one view working area.
- For NEW USER use it 5-6 minute constant and 4-5 times a day to avoid headache and eye strain.
- Set back head band according to head size and comfort.
- Sightedness patient use eye glasses according to vision problem for proper result of loupes.
To begin the focusing process:
- Remove the cap from the lenses.
- Put the loupes on and flip the barrels all the way down toward your viewing target. You should be approximately 14** inches/350mm away. Use your finger as a viewing target.
- Adjust the interpupillary knob so that the barrels are as far apart as possible.
- You should now see two images of your finger.
- Slowly turn the interpupillary knob again until you see a single focused image. Your viewing target should appear in either a circle or an oval.
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback