Our range of products include surgical loupe.
Product Price: Rs 29,008 / PieceGet Best Price
|Model Name/Number||M3.5 - Flup Up|
|Material||ABS / Glass|
|Working Distance||420 mm|
|Gross Weight||80 gm|
|Field of View||75 mm|
|Depth of Field||70 mm|
|Pupil Distance||45 mm to 70 mm|
- Do Not Touch Glasses/lenses by Hand and Handle With Care. Clean It by Buff Only.
- Set the Loup by Adjusting Attachment According to Working Area Than Tight It by Screw Driver for Stable Form.
- Set Sliding Part by Rotating Knob for Proper One View Working Area.
- For New User Use It 5-6 Minute Constant and 4-5 Times a Day to Avoid Headache and Eye Strain.
- Set Back Head Band According to Head Size and Comfort.
- Sightedness Patient Use Eye Glasses According to Vision Problem for Proper Result of Loupes
To begin the focusing process:
- Remove the cap from the lenses.
- Put the loupes on and flip the barrels all the way down toward your viewing target. You should be approximately 16** inches/420mm away. Use your finger as a viewing target.
- Adjust the interpupillary knob so that the barrels are as far apart as possible.
- You should now see two images of your finger.
- Slowly turn the interpupillary knob again until you see a single focused image. Your viewing target should appear in either a circle or an oval.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback